The Nigerian Content Development and Enforcement Bill (“The Bill”) seeks to promote indigenous participation in key sectors of the economy (Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Mining, Construction, Oil and Gas and Power.
©Copyright 2019. DealHQ Partners
- AN OVERVIEW OF THE NIGERIAN SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION RULES ON ISSUANCE, OFFERING PLATFORMS AND CUSTODY OF DIGITAL ASSETS
- Season 1 Episode 7 – A, B, C of Islamic Finance: Understanding the Islamic Financial Market
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Practice Guide(Nigeria)
- PAN AFRICAN PAYMENTS SETTLEMENT SYSTEM (PAPSS)
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2022
There are no upcoming events at this time.