The Nigerian Content Development and Enforcement Bill (“The Bill”) seeks to promote indigenous participation in key sectors of the economy (Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Mining, Construction, Oil and Gas and Power.
©Copyright 2023. DealHQ Partners
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE APPROPRIATION ACT, 2023
- Season 2 Episode 1- The Appropriation Act 2023: Key Implication for Nigerian Businesses
- DealHQ Partners Law Undergraduate Essay Competition 2023
- Season 1 Episode 11 – Financial Technology – Bridging Africa’s Financial Exclusion Gender Gap through Social Innovation
- OVERVIEW OF THE EXPOSURE GUIDELINES FOR CONTACTLESS PAYMENT IN NIGERIA, 2022
There are no upcoming events at this time.