The Nigerian Content Development and Enforcement Bill (“The Bill”) seeks to promote indigenous participation in key sectors of the economy (Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Mining, Construction, Oil and Gas and Power.
©Copyright 2019. DealHQ Partners
- DealHQ Partners Law Undergraduate Essay Competition 2021
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE “E-NAIRA”
- Season 1 Episode 2 – AFCFTA: Leveraging Technology to achieve regional competitiveness
- UNDERSTANDING NON-FUNGIBLE TOKENS(NFTs)
- Simply by DealHQ Podcast – Cryptocurrencies and the Nigerian Financial Market
There are no upcoming events at this time.