The Nigerian Content Development and Enforcement Bill (“The Bill”) seeks to promote indigenous participation in key sectors of the economy (Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Mining, Construction, Oil and Gas and Power.
©Copyright 2019. DealHQ Partners
- UNDERSTANDING NON-FUNGIBLE TOKENS(NFTs)
- Simply by DealHQ Podcast – Cryptocurrencies and the Nigerian Financial Market
- CBN FRAMEWORK FOR REGULATORY SANDBOX OPERATION
- CBN RELEASES FRAMEWORK FOR QUICK RESPONSE (QR) CODE PAYMENTS IN NIGERIA
- THE NIGERIAN SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION TO COMMENCE REGULATION OF DIGITAL ASSET AND DIGITAL ASSET OFFERINGS
There are no upcoming events at this time.