The Nigerian Content Development and Enforcement Bill (“The Bill”) seeks to promote indigenous participation in key sectors of the economy (Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Mining, Construction, Oil and Gas and Power.
©Copyright 2022. DealHQ Partners
- OVERVIEW OF THE EXPOSURE GUIDELINES FOR CONTACTLESS PAYMENT IN NIGERIA, 2022
- Season 1 Episode 10 – Anniversary Special: DealHQ Partners 4 years of enabling Businesses in Africa
- AN OVERVIEW OF THE NIGERIAN SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION RULES ON ISSUANCE, OFFERING PLATFORMS AND CUSTODY OF DIGITAL ASSETS
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Practice Guide(Nigeria)
- PAN AFRICAN PAYMENTS SETTLEMENT SYSTEM (PAPSS)
There are no upcoming events at this time.