Online advertising involves the delivery of advertorial contents to Internet/online users via web, e-mail, ad-supported software and Internet-enabled smartphones. This mode of advertising differs majorly from terrestrial or offline advertising in that its reach is not limited by space or time – everyone across the world with access to the internet could be a recipient. Apart from its expansive reach, online advertising has become increasingly important to business owners and service providers across the world because in comparison to offline advertising; it is cheaper and more cost-efficient, it offers measurability (the advertisers ability to keep empirical data of the reach and impact of the campaigns) and delivers an unmatched speed of dissemination…
©Copyright 2019. DealHQ Partners
- Season 1 Episode 2 – AFCFTA: Leveraging Technology to achieve regional competitiveness
- UNDERSTANDING NON-FUNGIBLE TOKENS(NFTs)
- Simply by DealHQ Podcast – Cryptocurrencies and the Nigerian Financial Market
- CBN FRAMEWORK FOR REGULATORY SANDBOX OPERATION
- CBN RELEASES FRAMEWORK FOR QUICK RESPONSE (QR) CODE PAYMENTS IN NIGERIA
There are no upcoming events at this time.