Online advertising involves the delivery of advertorial contents to Internet/online users via web, e-mail, ad-supported software and Internet-enabled smartphones. This mode of advertising differs majorly from terrestrial or offline advertising in that its reach is not limited by space or time – everyone across the world with access to the internet could be a recipient. Apart from its expansive reach, online advertising has become increasingly important to business owners and service providers across the world because in comparison to offline advertising; it is cheaper and more cost-efficient, it offers measurability (the advertisers ability to keep empirical data of the reach and impact of the campaigns) and delivers an unmatched speed of dissemination…
©Copyright 2022. DealHQ Partners
- OVERVIEW OF THE EXPOSURE GUIDELINES FOR CONTACTLESS PAYMENT IN NIGERIA, 2022
- Season 1 Episode 10 – Anniversary Special: DealHQ Partners 4 years of enabling Businesses in Africa
- AN OVERVIEW OF THE NIGERIAN SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION RULES ON ISSUANCE, OFFERING PLATFORMS AND CUSTODY OF DIGITAL ASSETS
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Practice Guide(Nigeria)
- PAN AFRICAN PAYMENTS SETTLEMENT SYSTEM (PAPSS)
There are no upcoming events at this time.