Online advertising involves the delivery of advertorial contents to Internet/online users via web, e-mail, ad-supported software and Internet-enabled smartphones. This mode of advertising differs majorly from terrestrial or offline advertising in that its reach is not limited by space or time – everyone across the world with access to the internet could be a recipient. Apart from its expansive reach, online advertising has become increasingly important to business owners and service providers across the world because in comparison to offline advertising; it is cheaper and more cost-efficient, it offers measurability (the advertisers ability to keep empirical data of the reach and impact of the campaigns) and delivers an unmatched speed of dissemination…
©Copyright 2019. DealHQ Partners
- HOW TO SERIES: HOW TO REGISTER A PATENT (NIGERIA), JULY 2020
- HOW TO SERIES: HOW TO REGISTER a NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION (NIGERIA), JULY 2020
- UNDERSTANDING THE OFFICIAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE (FX) WINDOWS IN NIGERIA – JUNE 2020
- OVERVIEW OF THE NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND ENFORCEMENT BILL – APRIL 2020
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA APPROPRIATION ACT 2020 – JANUARY 2020
There are no upcoming events at this time.