The 2020 Appropriation Bill, “budget of sustainable growth and job creation”, was presented by the President to the National Assembly on the 9th of October 2019 along with the draft Finance Bill (which has now been passed into law as Finance Act) which is intended to effect crucial changes to the existing fiscal laws that will enable the Federal Government increase its revenue generation capacity. The Appropriation Bill was signed into law by the National Assembly on the 5th December 2019 and assented by the President on the 17th December 2019….
©Copyright 2023. DealHQ Partners
- NIGERIA: UNDERSTANDING THE REGULATORY FRAMEWORK FOR OPEN BANKING
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE APPROPRIATION ACT, 2023
- Season 2 Episode 1- The Appropriation Act 2023: Key Implication for Nigerian Businesses
- DealHQ Partners Law Undergraduate Essay Competition 2023
- Season 1 Episode 11 – Financial Technology – Bridging Africa’s Financial Exclusion Gender Gap through Social Innovation
There are no upcoming events at this time.