The 2020 Appropriation Bill, “budget of sustainable growth and job creation”, was presented by the President to the National Assembly on the 9th of October 2019 along with the draft Finance Bill (which has now been passed into law as Finance Act) which is intended to effect crucial changes to the existing fiscal laws that will enable the Federal Government increase its revenue generation capacity. The Appropriation Bill was signed into law by the National Assembly on the 5th December 2019 and assented by the President on the 17th December 2019….
©Copyright 2019. DealHQ Partners
- DealHQ Partners Law Undergraduate Essay Competition 2021
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE “E-NAIRA”
- Season 1 Episode 2 – AFCFTA: Leveraging Technology to achieve regional competitiveness
- UNDERSTANDING NON-FUNGIBLE TOKENS(NFTs)
- Simply by DealHQ Podcast – Cryptocurrencies and the Nigerian Financial Market
There are no upcoming events at this time.