The 2020 Appropriation Bill, “budget of sustainable growth and job creation”, was presented by the President to the National Assembly on the 9th of October 2019 along with the draft Finance Bill (which has now been passed into law as Finance Act) which is intended to effect crucial changes to the existing fiscal laws that will enable the Federal Government increase its revenue generation capacity. The Appropriation Bill was signed into law by the National Assembly on the 5th December 2019 and assented by the President on the 17th December 2019….
©Copyright 2019. DealHQ Partners
- AN OVERVIEW OF THE NIGERIAN SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION RULES ON ISSUANCE, OFFERING PLATFORMS AND CUSTODY OF DIGITAL ASSETS
- Season 1 Episode 7 – A, B, C of Islamic Finance: Understanding the Islamic Financial Market
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Practice Guide(Nigeria)
- PAN AFRICAN PAYMENTS SETTLEMENT SYSTEM (PAPSS)
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2022
There are no upcoming events at this time.