The Nigerian Content Development and Enforcement Bill (“The Bill”) seeks to promote indigenous participation in key sectors of the economy (Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Mining, Construction, Oil and Gas and Power.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE APPROPRIATION ACT 2024
- CBN LIFTS RESTRICTION ON THE OPERATION OF BANK ACCOUNTS BY VIRTUAL ASSETS SERVICE OPERATORS (VASPs) IN NIGERIA.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE RECENTLY PUBLISHED NDPC GUIDANCE NOTICE ON THE FILING OF DATA PROTECTION COMPLIANCE AUDIT RETURNS.
- Overview of the Guidelines for Contactless Payments in Nigeria
- Episode 3 Season 2- Nigeria’s Energy Transition Plan – One Year On: Cost vs Gains Analysis