Online advertising involves the delivery of advertorial contents to Internet/online users via web, e-mail, ad-supported software and Internet-enabled smartphones. This mode of advertising differs majorly from terrestrial or offline advertising in that its reach is not limited by space or time – everyone across the world with access to the internet could be a recipient. Apart from its expansive reach, online advertising has become increasingly important to business owners and service providers across the world because in comparison to offline advertising; it is cheaper and more cost-efficient, it offers measurability (the advertisers ability to keep empirical data of the reach and impact of the campaigns) and delivers an unmatched speed of dissemination…
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE APPROPRIATION ACT 2024
- CBN LIFTS RESTRICTION ON THE OPERATION OF BANK ACCOUNTS BY VIRTUAL ASSETS SERVICE OPERATORS (VASPs) IN NIGERIA.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE RECENTLY PUBLISHED NDPC GUIDANCE NOTICE ON THE FILING OF DATA PROTECTION COMPLIANCE AUDIT RETURNS.
- Overview of the Guidelines for Contactless Payments in Nigeria
- Episode 3 Season 2- Nigeria’s Energy Transition Plan – One Year On: Cost vs Gains Analysis