The 2021 DealHQ Partners Law Undergraduate Essay Competition is now open to 300 – 500 level law undergraduates across all Nigerian Universities.
Qualified candidates are required send in their submissions on or before 6th of October, 2021 to email@example.com
To participate, Candidate must:
- Be a law student between 300-500 level in a Nigerian university with a valid student identity card;
- Follow all DealHQ Partners’ Social Media Pages (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube);
- Submit an essay in word and pdf format on the topic “AFCFTA: The Role of Law and Policy in Driving Competitiveness for Nigerian Businesses”
- i. Maximum of 2500 words (excluding infographics, graphs or charts which may be included to reinforce your thoughts or related data)
- ii. Font: Candara
- iii. Font size: 12
- iv. Line spacing: single
- v. Alignment: all text must be justified
- vi. Data references must be from verifiable sources
- vii. Essay must be marked with candidates full name (as seen on Student ID Card) and Matriculation Number
4. Send entries accompanied with a scanned copy of student ID and social media handle to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th of October, 2021.
- -Top 20 entries will make it to the pre-qualification stage.
- -Top 10 entries will make it to the Formal Review Stage
- -Top 5 entries will make it to the final presentation/award stage
- -Winners will be announced in October 2021.
*Strict adherence with submission guidelines is required, Defective submissions will be disqualified.