The 2023 DealHQ Partners Law Undergraduate Essay Competition is now open to 300 – 500 level law undergraduates across all Nigerian Universities.
Qualified candidates are required send in their submissions on or before 24th of February 2023 to EssayCompetition2022@dealhqpartners.com
To participate, Candidates must:
- Be a law student between 300-500 level in a Nigerian university with a valid student identity card;
- Follow all DealHQ Partners’ social media Pages (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube);
- Submit an essay in word and pdf format on the topic “Nigeria’s Climate Action Strategy: How Policy and Regulation will enable Nigeria’s journey to achieving sustainable economic development and its proposed 2060 Net Zero target”
- Maximum of 2500 words (excluding infographics, graphs or charts which may be included to reinforce your thoughts or related data)
- Font: Candara
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: single
- Alignment: all text must be justified
- Data references must be from verifiable sources
- Essay must be marked with candidate’s full name (as seen on Student ID Card) and Matriculation Number
- Send entries accompanied with a scanned copy of student ID and social media handle to: EssayCompetition2022@dealhqpartners.com on or before 24th of February 2023.
- Top 20 entries will make it to the Pre-Qualification stage
- Top 10 entries will make it to the Formal Review stage
- Top 5 entries will make it to the Final Presentation/Award stage
- Winners will be announced in March 2023
*Strict adherence with submission guidelines is required, Defective submissions will be disqualified.